complete newbie here

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Jul 25 12:04:42 EDT 2016

Kenny,

I would also spend some time with "the pro" who will be doing your taxes
when you set up your accounts. He will have a good perspective on the
accounts you need to make his job easier.

Also, talk to the person/people who are running the company to find out
what reports they want to see on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. That will
also help you set up the accounts properly and make your life easier!

Good luck!

Mark