Issues with Invoicing in 2.6.12 on Win 7-64

Wm tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 18:37:55 EDT 2016

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 13:33:14 -0700, in gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user,
Greg Feneis <mfeneis at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

>> Do you ever have taxable items?  If not, then just remove the Taxable
>> column from the invoice report?
>>

> GF: It's been a couple of years since I started using GC, and I haven't
> yet.  However I may in the future.  Plus, I'm worried it might be an audit
> liability, having some record of items marked taxable for which I collect
> no tax.  Just another thing to have to explain or take heat for in case I'm
> audited.

Not an issue, really.  GnuCash doesn't create a tax moment any more than it
creates a moment you owe someone money or vice versa.

Your audit liability is *none of our business*.  You report what you like
when you like and I do the same.

Think about it, I'm in the UK working under a completely different tax
regime.

Now you know GnuCash doesn't secretly send stuff to anyone are you feeling
more settled or are you still going to vote for Donald Trump, the most
powerful child not in social care?

--
Wm