Keep Search Results Open Across Restarts

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:30:10 EST 2016

    Why search? All the checks come from one bank account. Just go to that account register, click on the print checks button after you have marked the transactions and loaded the blank checks in your printer.  All the transactions marked Print get printed.  You only mark the ones you want to pay with the word Print.  If you entered the correct number for the first check, they are all numbered correctly when you are done.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet