Transaction matching documentation

David Solet dsolet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:18:42 EST 2016

I have not been able to find the kind of user documentation for the generic
transaction matching utility that I'd like to have. I've looked at the
Online Banking documentation page but I still have questions, e.g., what
the A and R checkboxes mean and their actions, what changing the thresholds
will do. What I'd really like to see during a QFX file import is all or
most transactions that gnucash thinks is a match displayed in the match
box, so that I can manually decide what to do with each. Thanks for any
information or referral.

David