Error saying Tax Invoice template can't be found

Jordan and Reidun Staudinger jordanandreidun at harewaves.net
Tue Mar 8 09:07:05 EST 2016

I'm not sure how to change the GUID, so not sure if I did or not!

What I did is replaced the reports in the folder with modified reports I
saved from my last installation of Linux. They worked fine on there, so
I assumed they would work here too.

Possibly they would have different GUIDs than this installation? Would a
better solution be to copy the contents of the modified report and paste
it into the original report, replacing the original contents?

Thanks,
Reidun

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 01Qrq79U8) is spam:
Spam:        http://199.217.123.251/canit/b.php?i=01Qrq79U8&m=6dfbf286a368&c=s
Not spam:    http://199.217.123.251/canit/b.php?i=01Qrq79U8&m=6dfbf286a368&c=n
Forget vote: http://199.217.123.251/canit/b.php?i=01Qrq79U8&m=6dfbf286a368&c=f