Hayes re: I need a report

Katie Eldridge eldridgetideswell-katie at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 12 15:26:10 EST 2016

Hi Terri,
Not a programmer either, but does it need to be a 'report'?
You can get this information (as a list but not printable as far as I
can see) from the find invoice dialog, using the search 'Is paid?' > is
not > set true.

If you do need a report, finding the code for that dialog will hopefully
give a clue as to how to set up such a report...

If you're using the 'Receivable ageing' report then when you click
through from the company total you could edit the report options so you
don't see transactions earlier than the earliest unpaid one, but how
useful that would be depends on the volumes of transactions per customer...

Hope that helps,

Katie