That time of year... :-(

C. Andrews Lavarre alavarre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:06:51 EDT 2016

Gearing up for the IRS. I have a number of reports that I have
constructed in previous years that I can edit for this year. These all
have a variety of accounts selected. However, when I go to edit them
the ability to make an account selection "sticky" seems to have
disappeared. As soon as I move the selection the account no longer
remains highlighted.

I know about the idea of going through the chart of accounts and
clicking the Tax-Related box for all the appropriate accounts so that
they emerge in the Tax ScheduleReport/TXF Report:
	Edit→Tax Report Options→Accounts
		Move down through the Accounts list, expanding child accounts
as necessary

When I come upon an account that has previously been designated "Tax
Related" then the TXF Category combo box lights up and I can select to
which form to send it.
But if I scroll to another account that I want to add to the report
although not presently a member, then what?
	I click on the Tax Related button, TXF Category combo box
lights up, all cool. But if I click OK the whole dialog disappears and
I have to go through the entire sequence to get back and check another
account.

	OTOH if I click away from the account then it is no longer Tax Related.

Surely I'm missing something? Double-click, right-click, an Apply butto
n or something to not need to go through the entire Edit→Tax Report
Options→Accounts→Select sequence all over again?

Thanks in advance.

Andy