Reports crashing

Bernd Jansons bernd at berndjansons.com
Sun May 1 18:33:14 EDT 2016

Thanks, Tommy. I'll try starting the application via the terminal to get
some sort of error message. I know about the cache issue. Gnucash 2.6.12
had already been installed under Ubuntu 14.04 so the cache note didn't
really apply after upgrading to 16.04. Nevertheless I did delete the
latest cash folder anyway when I re-installed the application to see it
that would fix the problem. Unfortunately, it didn't.