Reports crashing

Bernd Jansons bernd at berndjansons.com
Mon May 2 03:58:30 EDT 2016

The reason I'm assuming gnucash requires firefox plugins is when I run it
via the terminal and request a report (any report) the program crashes
with messages indicating it requires
usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libtotem-mully-plugin.so. A Google check indicates
this is a Firefox plugin. Output from apt-cache policy gnucash is ...

gnucash:
   Installed: 1:2.6.12-1
   Candidate: 1:2.6.12-1
   Version table: