Problem printing checks

Isaac Wingfield isw at witzend.com
Fri May 20 20:27:54 EDT 2016

I've just started using GnuCash, and noticed that there's a problem printing three-up checks using the form for "Quicken (™) Wallet Checks w/ side stub" -- the third check prints way too low on the page. Lots of fiddling around produced no solution, and searching the archive came up empty.

I've filed a bug report (#766200) and come up with an awkward work-around that involves two passes though the printer, but meanwhile, does anyone have a better solution?

thx

Isaac