Quicken import

Elmar Schmeisser eschmeisser at nc.rr.com
Fri May 20 20:43:11 EDT 2016

Well, yes, assuming one was in fact rather OCD about the categories in
Quicken.  In my case, it was sorta scattered, to be polite about it :)
GC made me clean all that up, actually.  And since I was just learning
GC, starting small, account by account, made sense.  And even then, I
started over 4 times.

- Elmar