Multiple account names

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Nov 9 13:12:00 EST 2016

John,

To risk being called a bigger heretic, I suggest you get a faster computer,
or at least more memory and a SSD for data storage. I have multiple files
for multiple organizations, and I can switch files in less time than it
takes to take a sip from my coffee cup. And my laptop is three years old.
These organizations span several years of transactions, each.

To amplify what Mike said, be sure to name the files for each organization
with ***very*** different names. That way, you can look at the title bar
and see the name of the file you have open to make sure your entries are
going into the correct file.

Finally, since I am on a soap box at this point, be sure to keep really
good backups of all your data. AND ****test**** your backups on a regular
basis - which means not when you really need that backup! ;)

Mark