Managing stocks in foreign currencies

Roman Decker roman.decker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:52:24 EDT 2016

I wasn't using trading accounts - didn't know I had to enable that - I know
enabled it; still no success however.

I've had this stock since before I started using GnuCash so I've set the
initial amount up by creating an equity account "Equity:Opening
Balances:GBP" denoted in GBP and entering the opening balance with that.
Maybe that's the problem?

Regards,
Roman Decker