Please help with invoice printing urgently

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Oct 18 14:59:25 EDT 2016

On Wednesday 19 October 2016 06:50:13 Donald Hill wrote:
> Hi Geert,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply. I really am desperate to get this
> working.
>
> I've tried your suggestion and changed my default browser to Edge and
> also tried IE but the problem still exists.
>
> After reading some of the information that’s in that link I tried to
> export the invoice and that worked but of course there was no logo
> and even worse no invoice notes.
>
> Do you have any other suggestions. What's weird is that to my
> knowledge I have changed nothing on my PC between the invoices
> working and not working.
>
> Best regards
>
> Donald
>
> PS Just woken up here. Its 6.50am

Donald,

Please send your replies to the list instead of me personally. I'm not a
regular windows user so my knowledge is very limited.

What I can still suggest is to check the contents of the trace file [1]
for any anomalies. You can also post it on the list so others can
advise.

Also is there any report that does give normal output ?

Lastly, if you're really in a hurry to get the invoice out of the door,
you can tweak the exported invoice. Depending on the invoice template
you have chosen, you may need to tweak the html file (the report itself)
to point it to
1. where your logo is stored
2. in case of the Tax Invoice template, also where the css file for the
report is stored. Unless you are providing a custom css file, the path
to this file should be
c:\\Program
Files(x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\scm\gnucash\report\taxinvoice.css

Regards,

Geert

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile