Fwd: Re: Please help with invoice printing urgently

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Oct 18 16:15:48 EDT 2016

Donald is not subscribed to the list, and is reading it on the Nabble
interface. This slows down considerably getting responses - posts appear
on Nabble, and the author thinks we have had a chance to read the
information, but until I check the lists of emails to be considered for
the list, most of which advertise sex, drugs but no rock and roll, the
posts don't reach the actual list, which is where most of the people who
answer the questions read the questions.

Liz