Invoice Printing

Wm wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 19:07:34 EDT 2016

On 19/10/2016 01:33, Donald Hill wrote:
> I’ve tried exporting the invoice as a PDF but again only blank.
>
> Have removed ADBlocker that I installed and all extensions. Tried changing my default browser to IE and EDGE still not working.
>
> Very baffled by this
>
> Donald

Dear Donald

You seem to have forgotten that the printed invoice is the document
evidencing the transaction rather than the transaction itself.

If you want your money all you have to do is say so, the bit of paper
isn't what actually counts in most legal systems.

Love, common accounting sense and a bit less panic next posting, please.

--
Wm