Investment performance

Filipe Giusti filipegiusti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:49:03 EDT 2016

Wm,

I'm probably not being clear. GnuCash has all the data needed for what I
want but it doesn't have a report to show the data the way I need.

I'm not making GnuCash responsible for my decisions, I'm sharing my needs
hoping those are the same of somebody else.

I do think it's even better if I can find a solution that uses GnuCash data
but it's outside it's code.

--
Filipe Vernetti Giusti