Easier custom reporting (maybe Lua)?

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Tue Oct 25 08:19:01 EDT 2016

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

> But if you want to add reports that are displayed inside of GnuCash
> then Scheme is at present the only way. We'd like to change that but
> there's a lot of work that has to happen first and there aren't a lot
> of people working on it.

Considering that you’re minimizin/eliminating the need for Scheme
withing GnuCash code, just wonder if there is at least some rough idea
whether in the future that will be done via Python or nothing is decided
in regard yet?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is