Recording Inventory for retail sale and manufacturing

Wm... wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 18 14:00:58 EDT 2016

On 07/09/2016 15:59, - - wrote:

>    Thank you very much for your prompt response. That is what i did, but
>    it means i can't run a volume based report.
>
>    Because stock can't be loaded that means we can't set product prices
>    too.I have seen the job files for raiding invoices. But the products
>    and prices are not stored in one repository.
>
>    Also i couldn't find where the invoices connect to the sales account.
>    Can you please guide me here if am missing something.
>
>    Thanks for your response.

Dolibarr

https://www.dolibarr.org/

is an interesting fit w GnuCash as it does all the business bits but
doesn't have an accounting system and is designed to feed into and get
from accounting systems like GnuCash (though not GnuCash specifically).

I've no connection w Dolibarr other than it is small and good at what it
does and I'm using it.

--
Wm