Budget reports show current income as negative value

marcin mep at hot.pl
Thu Apr 6 19:27:39 EDT 2017

Adrien,

Thank you for your meticulous approach. Sorry, I should mention it earlier
but I am using version 2.6.14. I had some problems with flickering charts
when using 2.6.15. 2.6.16 is still not available on Arch Linux repositories.
I have tried many scenarios including yours ones. I could even make my
budget report graphs showing positive value for a new (test) income. But to
get that result I had to make my income as spending and reduce my balance in
account registry.

I also realised that when entering income into bank account registry it also
comes up as income in my income account (category). I think it should be
debit not an income (If money goes from income account (category) to my bank
account registry).

It seems to be very confusing. I think this is a bug.

Anyway thank you for your help.