Currency definition fpr account missing

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 08:35:59 EDT 2017

Hajo,

Did you solve your problem?  I do not use multiple currencies so I am not
an expert, but the fact that your Windows version has the problem but your
Ubuntu version does not suggests to me that your windows machine has an
issue with the locale  in the environment settings.  If it happens to be a
virtual machine it may have defaulted to a US setting.

David C