GnuCash: Docs: Where to document?

Charles Sliger chaz at bctonline.com
Mon Dec 11 17:27:07 EST 2017

I'm starting to migrate from QuickBooks to GnuCash.
I'm working my way through the integration issues with
Gnucash - Python - Postgresql
How would the GnuCash team prefer that I document this for the benefit
of others?

I've got about 30 years of unix/database/network systems engineering
under my belt and without that to draw on I don't think I would be able
to work my way through this as the documentation seems rather sparse and
fractured.

I'll have to document it for my own purposes anyway so let me know if
there's interest.

--
-chaz
Charles Sliger