Has the Treasury Direct interface changed?

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 20:20:29 EST 2017

Hi Frank.

I substituted the definition of the URL with the following

my $urlSite  = "https://www.treasurydirect.gov/" ;

But I still get the same message about the connection being refused. Going
by the normal browser activity, I can get to the ..BC/SBCPrice page and get
prices, etc. It just seems that Perl inquiries via LWP::UserAgent and
LWP::Simple are blocked or otherwise ignored.

It's not like I need to update prices every day, given that pricing on EE
bonds changes at most monthly. It's just that it was nice to not have to
deal with any manual entries.

-----
Ken Farley