Sales Tax/Vat refund from Government

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Feb 3 10:09:26 EST 2017

As an addendum - your VAT Paid & VAT Due accounts should both head to zero
every time you do a VAT return.  Of course, they may not get there because of
the time lag between end-of-quarter and actually doing the return, but they
certainly shouldn't be ever-increasing.

I'm speaking about the UK, by the way! YMMV elsewhere in the world...

Maf.