Processing accounts payable

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Feb 6 08:44:46 EST 2017

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017, R. Victor Klassen wrote:

>>  2)  When it's time to process A/P outstanding invoices are displayed and
>> 	those to be paid are selected.
>
> Here you have a choice. The simplest is to select a bill that is unpaid.
> I’m guessing there is a way of finding all the outstanding bills, ...
>
> Now, as you want to pay everything outstanding (or possibly just what is
> due soon) for that vendor, you get to select whichever bill(s) you will
> pay, ...

   Because I provide professional services and not products I don't have a
list of pending, unpaid, invoices for any one vendor. I have monthly bills
for utilities and the like and want to pay all vendors with outstanding
bills without needing to search for each individual one.

> Switch over to the “Checking Account” register, select the line in the
> register showing the payment you just created and select print (command-P
> on Mac, likely control-P on Windows, Linux?).

   So printing checks is from the checking account register and not the A/P
register?

Thanks,

Rich