Processing accounts payable

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 7 12:38:57 EST 2017

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017, R. Victor Klassen wrote:

> My parallel to your flow is similar, but I’ll flesh out a few details.
> Assuming you have the business features enabled, step 1 is to create the
> bill, and enter its itemization, and then post it.

   Well, I FUBAR'd the process and need guidance on how to undo 'paid' on
unpaid bills.

   This morning I entered 5 vendor bills and posted each one to Accounts
Payable.

   When I looked at the A/P aging report only 1 invoice was shown. Further
digging showed that in the list of 5 invoices, 4 are marked paid. I cannot
pay them until I learn how to adjust the text printed on checks (that tab is
greyed out) and need to un-pay them.

   How do I do this?

Rich