Data Entry Problem

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Wed Feb 8 12:36:29 EST 2017

Derek:

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the filter start and end dates.
I thought that the start date was the first date to stop displaying
entries and the end date was the day to start displaying entries again.
That is the reason for the question, I have three transactions on Feb
1, 2017 (the stop date entered in the filter) that worked but then the
entries after the stop date were not being displayed, not just the Feb
3,2017 but all entries after Feb 1, 2017 failed.  So what does the STOP
date on the filter do?

Gerald