A/R: 2 questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 8 16:36:27 EST 2017

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  I cannot now tell you what I did then. I'll delete the invoice and start
> over.

   Unposted, deleted invoice.

   Created a new invoice for this client by entering the invoice date,
description, income account (Accounts Receivable) and unit price (the amount
owed on this project). Saved it.

   Edit->Post invoice. Do I really want to post it? Yes. Entered the invoice
and due dates; left description blank. I cannot enter anything in the 'Post
to account' data entry widget; it's not accessible either directly or via
the combobox arrow. Without an account GnuCash will not let me post it.
Check mate.

Rich