A cruicial GNUCash feature that is missing, but easy to implement for budgets

lejohnston lejohnston at dccnet.com
Thu Feb 16 05:12:07 EST 2017

Geert,I saved the report the Peter emailed me, copied it into c:\users\lejoh\gnucash then in c:\users\lejoh\gnucash I created a text file named: config.userthen I opened it and copied: (load (gnc-build-dotgnucash-path "ytd-budget.scm"))then I saved it, rebooted the computer and opened gnucashHowever the report is not there. Did I do something wrong?The text file looks different than the other files in the directory but I did not see another way to create a file.LarryOn 02/16/17 01:13 AM, Geert Janssens  <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:> >  > > p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } > > > >  > > Op donderdag 16 februari 2017 00:41:41 CET schreef Larry:>  > > Peter,>  > > Thanks for replying.>  > > I am still unclear about what to drop into 'standard reports'. I found my>  > > way to the end of that path, but don't know what to do when I get there.>  > > Do I just make a new folder called 'ytd-budget.scm'?>  > > Do I cut and paste the whole document that Phil sent the link for?>  > > Do I