Where is the program to install Finance::Quote?

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:58:24 EST 2017

Just picked up a new laptop, Windows 10. For the life of me, can't locate the
program to install the Finance::Quote.  Not seeing it in the Start Menu
under the GnuCash Group.

Can someone point me to the name of the program in question?

Thanks...  Steve

"Windows requires perl to be installed already. If you haven’t done so, you
should first install ActivePerl, or more recently, Strawberry Perl.

The Windows installer from the GnuCash home page comes with a small helper
program to install Finance::Quote for you. You can find it in the Start Menu
under the GnuCash group and is called “Install Online Price Retrieval”."