Help on error message

Jane Knichel-Aldea jkaldea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:46:17 EST 2017

Thank you, I did try the OFX  format and it worked nicely. Thank you for
the suggestion.
Jane

On Jan 4, 2017 8:48 PM, "David Carlson" <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:

While it would be better if GnuCash failed nicely on bad csv imports, it
appears that is not always the case.  GnuCash is better behaved with the
other formats.  I personally almost always get OFX format import files.

 For imports from Quicken, Moneydance, and other programs, QIF works better.

David C