When importing transactions, what happens to non-identical data in the description and notes fields?

pfwoolverton at juno.com pfwoolverton at juno.com
Sun Jul 9 11:12:12 EDT 2017

I import transactions in QIF, GFX and CSV formats to GC 2.6.16.  When I import transactions, GC proposes to match some of the imported transactions with transactions in my file.  GC highlights these transactions in green.  These transactions do not have identical data in the date, description, and notes fields.  What happens to the non-identical data in the description and notes fields?  Which date survives the match.

Paul