Schwab Brokerage account/Roth OFX

Dean Gibson gnucash.stuff at mailpen.com
Sat Jun 3 19:17:22 EDT 2017

For Schwab non brokerage (eg, bank) accounts, the OFX feature works
fine.  For Schwab brokerage accounts, I see CURRENT stock buy/sell &
dividend transactions, but stock splits are not reported, or reported
well (I forget which).  I have to do mutual fund reinvestments manually.

Transactions in the past (eg, all prior balances) are going to have to
be entered manually.