Schwab Brokerage account/Roth OFX

vipdm lemma569 at hacari.org
Sun Jun 4 12:00:46 EDT 2017

Thanks. What do you mean, "CURRENT stock buy/sell & dividend transactions",
all completed transactions would be in the past? Do you mean since the last
time you checked? I am mainly looking to pull the current balance. When you
have a chance, could you post what OFX settings you are using for the
brokerage?

My Schwab bank account works fine; I am able to pull transactions and the
balance information is included (although the "Online actions" - "Get
Balance" command does not result in anything, so I have to use "Get
Transactions..." to get a bank account balance).