Transaction Journal View - blank "Memo" instead of Description

Waitman Gobble waitman at waitman.net
Sat Jun 10 17:30:46 EDT 2017

Thanks. It appears top posting is preferred here?

For example, what I see for one invoice in Transaction Journal View.

19/04/2017   3461      UjENA USA                      3255.24
              Invoice                       housecln    300.00
              Invoice                       util        578.00
              Invoice                       office       50.00
              Invoice                       office      250.00
              Invoice                       office     2077.24

I can see the account name, but "Memo" is blank. When I open the invoice
I can see the descriptions, but I do not see a "Memo" or "Note" field
for each line item. There is a note field for the entire invoice.

It would be nice if I could double-click the invoice line and open the
invoice, maybe I am missing something?

---
Waitman Gobble