Transaction Journal View - blank "Memo" instead of Description

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 02:16:12 EDT 2017

> It would be nice if I could double-click the invoice line and open the
> invoice, maybe I am missing something?
>
> That would be nice too. I agree. Please file a Request For Enhancement on
Bugzilla.

You can open the *Bill or Invoice* associated via roundabout way

1. Highlight appropriate line in A/Payable or A/Receivable register
2. Report > Account Report - Single Transaction
3. Click the hyperlink "Bill" or "Invoice"

If the above can be introduced in to gnucash source I guess this would do it