Invoice problems

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 7 12:35:12 EST 2017

Hi,

Jerome Kremen <jerry.kremen at engopt.com> writes:

> Dear gnucash,
> I have multiple problems with the invoicing system
>
> 1.  When I alter the style sheets and apply changes the printable
> invoice does not show the changes.

Did you refresh the invoice report after adjusting the stylesheet?
Are you sure you're using your stylesheet in the report?

> 2.  How do get the printable invoice to show terms: ie net 30 days.

Did you apply the terms to the invoice?  If you didn't select it then it
wont show up.

> 3.  I cannot enter a new account - consulting - in my invoice which I
> added to the income account list.

How did you add it to the "income account list"?  There might be a
refresh bug where the list isn't updated if you added it outside the
invoice register.

> 4.  How do I prevent the printed invoice from showing today's date
> under my company info?

You don't.  That's hard-coded into that invoice report.  You could try
one of the other invoice reports.