Quotation Marks in Consolidated Reports

Cindy Doughty dbdoughty at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 14:29:33 EDT 2017

So, who would like the consolidation to be case sensitive, and who would
like "Annie's Hot Dogs" and "Annie's hot dogs" to show up as two different
items.  If people want both options, I'd need to add a check box under the
consolidate transactions check box.  I can store the description in another
variable but do the consolidation as upper case so  they would still match
but have the correct case when printed.  With this approach the last entry
for "Annie's Hot Dogs" would be the description that is printed.  Not sure
that I want to have to also do that for notes and memo items
.