Quotation Marks in Consolidated Reports

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Sun Mar 12 14:40:01 EDT 2017

Hi Doug,
  If I had to choose, I would prefer the case-sensitive consolidation because I prefer to keep my data clean. With the purely case-sensitive consolidation, I would always get alerted to a mistyped entry. Of course, I think the best solution is the extra checkbox so the user can select the case sensitivity at report generation, but I would understand if you felt you have already put enough into this project. It is very useful as it stands now.

  My comments apply equally to the memo and note fields.

Best,
John