budget

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:01:39 EDT 2017

I set up and 'programmed' a spreadsheet in LibreOffice.  One sheet has
discretionary spending with cells for amounts for that time period.  I used
the transaction report and limited it to the bank accounts used, certain
expense accounts and some transfers to fit my needs.  I then ran these and
just used the values, which were totals, ie fuel or groceries in the cells
in the spreadsheet.  It might take a bit of fiddling to get the reports
correct, with the right data etc...

I suppose if you had the time you could export to a csv file and code the
export to go to specific cells in the spreadsheet that might be a way to do
it.  Or, import the csv file (or whatever is available to export) to the
spreadsheet to specific cells would work too.   In theory, would work I
don't know the language used.  I can do MS Access to MS Excel, wonder if it
would be similar.

Dennis