[GNC] GnuCash 3.0 Duplicating Transactions Bug?

Glenn Bordonada glennbordonada at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 14:03:55 EDT 2018

I am running GnuCash 3.0 under Windows 10.
When entering new transactions, I usually duplicate an old transaction and then click on the copy and start modifying the information as needed.
Most of the time, this works.
But sometimes, when I click and start modifying the info, I see the typed characters appearing at the bottom bar but the information at the copied transaction does not change.  I have to double click on the copy so that I can start modifying. When this happens, sometimes another transaction loses information, ie. a field becomes blank in the connected account.
Has anybody experienced this behavior?