[GNC] Going Back to Go Forward?

Thomas Forrester tlforrester at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:19:12 EDT 2018

I will look at this again closely in light of your reply, Dave.  My
experience has been that no further edits are possible, period, but I will
experiment a bit more next time it happens.  Closing and restarting GnuCash
was a solution noted in a much earlier thread on this topic and I don't
recall any one saying closing and reopening the register was sufficient to
get unstuck.

Thanks.