[GNC] Hidden accounts and balances

Bridgit Griffin bridgitgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:21:34 EDT 2018

For sanity's sake I imported the Quicken file into another financial
program and the results were similar to what is in Quicken. There were
many many more accounts that are closed (aka zeroed balances) that
GNUcash was reporting differently. And if the account had a balance when
I selected closed in the new software that account was removed from the
balances. I think it is in the importing process that causes many issues
as categories and certain transactions were broken out into their own
accounts. Looking like I'll forgo GNUCash for now. Thank you for all the
input.