[GNC] Cannot change preferences

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:43:41 EDT 2018

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 at 03:04, Ken Heard <kenslists at teksavvy.com> wrote:
> I now have a working gnucash.

Excellent.

> I still have however a few observations/questions about dconf, etc.,
> which I want to send to the three of you in due course after I complete
> my researches on the subject.

Can you remind me how you installed gnucash?  I expect you have said
but this has been a rather long thread.  If it was a pre-packaged
installer then I think that is a bug in the installer as it should
specify dbus-x11 as a dependency.  It is not an issue on the version
of gnucash in the Ubuntu (18.04) repository as that does specify
dbus-x11 as a dependency.

Colin