Keeping track of sales and expenses for a specific craft show

ravenkwill ravenkwill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:59:04 EST 2018

My wife is an artist, and is beginning to do craft shows. I want to be able
to track the profitability for each show by collecting expenses and sales.
I've read through the manuals about jobs, but that doesn't seem to be quite
right. Do I need to create a separate sub-account for each fair? That seems
cumbersome.

Examples of entries: show fees, hotel fees, food while traveling, and of
course the sales during the event.

I'd love ideas and suggestions about how to handle this.

Thanks!