Accounting rules

Bert Heijne bertheijne at outlook.com
Wed Feb 7 19:37:19 EST 2018

Adrien,

Q1 has been answered. was easy so have don that.

Q2 - I'm Dutch [Hollander] and you have it quite right.

Q1-  My story is that we own some attractions carousel's, a train and other smaller stands with food.
We Have 2 VAT categorized for us , the low one 6% and high 21%

Most of the time we operate the carousel (attractions) by ourself,  so we earn cash money so thats low VAT 6% going from city to city or village. Most of the city's we have to pay rent for the spot we are standing on.
For city's we regularly visit I would like to make a report of revenue for that city. but for now thats not a priority.

When we rent our carousel and ourselves for a day with free rides for the kits it is high VAT 21% and get payed in cash on delivery or afterwards but also by invoice (hopefully in advance by reservation)

Al the things we own and rent out is high VAT by a rent contract and so we can make invoices.

If we selling food only is 6% VAT but when we rent out a food stand with food it is High VAT. (with gnucash we can make a high and low specific VAT invoice but for now we only rent out with high VAT)

The expenses for maintenance of the attractions can go into another total expense account and make reports from the memo fields

I hope this explains to you how my business works.

Q 3 because we have much cash flow do we need a payment condition for cash payment invoices and also VAT rates for Cash?

Ps I can send you my Accounts overview, its in dutch but can translate it for u.

Bert.