Reports issues

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 17:41:14 EST 2018

Forum/mailing list rules - keep the discussion on the list to allow other
users to offer suggestions/learn from the ongoing discussion.

Check out these recent threads from the mailing list archive as they may
offer some clues...

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-February/074770.html
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-February/074959.html
- this one offers a resolution which may be the answer you seek

can search or browse as required.

Cheers Dave H.