variable scheduled date

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Sat Feb 24 11:57:39 EST 2018

Jean-David:  Does Red Hat have a virtual machine manager available for
RHEL 6? I had a similar problem some years ago when I was tied to Debian
Stable. My solution was to create a virtual machine running Debian
Testing which supported newer versions of the applications I wanted to
use.  Took care of dependencies without disturbing the integrity of the
host machine.

RBM