New File Name ??

Mike Stillingfleet mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 15:49:00 EST 2018

Thank you Colin. That remedial action makes sense. I remain mystified as
to how the name got changed. Verification of which file has all the
right data in it isn't as simple as y sounds. I know the reconciliation
dates are right in the new file.  But going back and checking thousands
of prior period entries isn't feasible.