Please remove me from the mailing list

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Jan 25 21:30:03 EST 2018

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:58:36 -0600
Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 3:27 AM, Megagrumpy <megagrumpy at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Tried to do it myself but going around in circles!
> >

> > --
> > Sent from:
> > http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-User-f1415819.html
> apparently reading this list through Nabble, which is a completely
> separate service that mirrors the list and duplicates some of the
> functionality of the OFFICIAL GnuCash list. You may actually be
> getting your email messages from THEM, instead. I clicked the link at
> the bottom of your message (that came through the GnuCash email list)
> and noticed the Nabble site includes a similar email
> subscribe/unsubscribe page.
>
> I hope you'll report back and let the list know in case this is
> helpful to others.

I put this person on "Moderation" + "No Mail" which disconnects this
person from Gnucash Mailman sent mail. As this person then tried to
reply and was caught in the moderation queue, it's not mail from here
which they are receiving.
However, it does confirm that they were unable to unsubscribe,
describing "going in circles".
As this person needs to unsubscribe from Nabble to avoid inwards mail
from this list, we do need to document this somewhere.

Liz